LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweet Reads…{Save Me By Lisa Scottoline}

Nothing is better than a good book!  So, as I finish one worthy of blogging about, I’m going to start sharing them with you.  I hope you’ll also share with me your must read books…I love recommendations!

image

I first fell in love with Lisa Scottoline when I read her book Look Again.  It was an amazing book and I was immediately a Lisa Scottoline fan!  On my recent trip to Barnes and Noble, I spotted her newest book and knew it would be my next read.

image

This is a great read about a mother that goes to extraordinary lengths to protect and save her daughter.  It is a fast paced read and a definite page turner!  It earns a definite thumbs up from me!

Briana_signature


2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Mindy said...

I LOVE to read! Problem is, if I get into a good book, I don't want to do anything else. I haven't read anything worth spreading the word about in awhile, but about a year or so ago I read The Shack and LOVED it. I read it in a day and a half. So good.

bec @ smallbirdie.com said...

i've been looking for a good book to read...i'll have to give this one a go! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...