LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Crockpot Chicken

This is an amazingly easy and delicious recipe.  I am in love with crockpot recipes because they are not only easy, but you can put all the ingredients in and not worry about it until dinner time!  My kids always seem to be fussy or need attention in the late afternoon when I need to be getting dinner started, so crockpot recipes allow me to make it in the morning and be there for my kids in the afternoon. 

Crockpot Chicken

  • 2 or 3 skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 package dry Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
  • 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese **I use Fat-Free**
  • 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup

Place Italian Dressing Mix, cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in crockpot.  Stir until mixed.  Add chicken.  Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.  Shred chicken or serve whole over rice or egg noodles.

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Jenna said...

This looks so good! I am going to make this sometime this week and hopefully the picky eater hubby I have likes it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...