1. Vinyl for your Toes (by Craft o Maniac)
When I came upon this idea, I was instantly AMAZED!!! Who knew vinyl could be so versatile! As soon as the weather warms up, I will definitely be trying this out!
2. Ruffled Rugby Dress (by Sumo’s Sweet Stuff)
I found this cute little dress & instantly knew I was going to have to make one! Now off to the store to find a cheap & adorable baby shirt….
3. A Button Egg and Stuffed Bunnies (by Auntie Lolo Crafts)
I am in the Spring/Easter mode now….so cute!
4. Rainbow Pudding Pops (by Sandy Toes and Popsicles)
My daughter is going to LOVE LOVE these! Can’t wait to try them…..
5. Wool Felt Hair Accessories for Baby (by Make It and Love It)
These are the most adorable baby flowers I have ever seen! Now I need to have another baby girl!
Also, don't forget to grab our button if you've been featured!