LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Link It Up Wednesday #2

Wednesday is possibly my favorite day of the week on our blog!!!  Wednesday is the day I get to see your SWEET projects on our {{Link It Up Wednesday} post!  I literally cannot wait to see what you all have created!  I am SO excited to be doing our 2nd Linky Party on our blog….keep the projects coming!
We had some SWEET projects last week! I just wanted to take a minute and share with you the projects we absolutely LOVED and of course….can’t wait to make!
Ladybird Ln made these SUPER CUTE baby & toddler towels!  The towels….cute, adding the ribbon….even cuter!!!

All I can say is YUMMY!!!!  I think I may have drooled a teeny tiny bit just looking at the picture! I am definitely adding this recipe to my recipe collection!  Thanks Extreme Personal Measures for sharing this with us!
Now on to this weeks {{Link It Up Wednesday}}! 
Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog.          (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!
  • We hope you LOVE our blog...if you do, please become a follower!
Link It Up Wednesday will be open Wednesday – Friday.
Next Wednesday we will highlight some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new Link It Up Wednesday !






Alisa_Signature

0 SWEET COMMENTS::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...