So, since I just posted a delicious healthy meal (Chicken with green beans, tomatoes, and feta) I couldn’t resist the urge to also give you the recipe for our all time favorite dessert. My sister recently found this recipe on it’s a crafty life and it is now frequently made dessert at our house that does NOT last long! The best part is that is that it is SUPER easy to make. Who doesn’t LOVE a dessert that’s easy and also delicious!?!?
(picture borrowed from it’s a crafty life)
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
4 cups mini marshmallows
3/4 cup M&M’s (I ALWAYS use more than that!)
1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray cooking spray in a 13x9 inch pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter, flour, and baking soda until coarse crumbs form. Press mixture in bottom of the pan. Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Remove the partially baked crust from oven. Sprinkle marshmallows over the crust. Bake 3 minutes longer until the marshmallows begin to puff.
4. Remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle the M&M’s evenly over the marshmallows. Return to the oven for 1 – 2 minutes until the M&M’s just start to crack. This will help them stick to the marshmallows.
5. Drizzle with hot fudge topping, let it cool for an hour, and then cut into bars.
I hope everyone loves this yummy dessert as much as my family!!