LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Desserts

I can never pass up dessert! Here is a list of my all time top 10 favorite desserts. Do any of these make your favorites list?

10. Pizzelles

image

9. Peanut Blossoms

8. Lemon Bars

7. Smores Bars

6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

5. Black Bottom Cupcakes

6. Monkey Bread

5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

4. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

3. Rhubarb Crisp

2. Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips

fruit salsa 002

1. Molten Chocolate Cake

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to resist making one of these desserts tonight. The biggest problem I have is which one to bake first!?!?!?

Briana_signature

I am linking up to It's a Crafty Life Ten on Tuesday. Happy Tuesday!


1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't even pick a favorite here! :-) The chocolate cookie dough brownies look sooo good, but then I'm also a sucker for a good ice cream sandwich. And my mom used to make us monkey bread when we were little, so that one just has a sentimental pull to me. :-) Thanks for linking up today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...