Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Patriotic Strawberries {{Servin' It Up Saturday}}

I am absolutely in LOVE with everything 4th of July!  I have made chocolate dipped strawberries before, and these are a twist on that idea!  I made these for a BBQ and everyone LOVED them....let's just say there were not many left!

 
Patriotic Strawberries
  • Large Strawberries
  • White Chocolate
  • Blue Sugar Sprinkles
Wash your strawberries and let dry, leaving the stems on.

Melt your white chocolate in the microwave, stirring frequently.

Dip your strawberries 3/4 of the way up with white chocolate.

Immediately dip the end of the strawberry in the blue sprinkles.

Place the strawberry on wax paper & let dry.

Once the chocolate is dry, serve & enjoy!!


Picture from Everyday by Rachel Ray

13 SWEET COMMENTS::

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

They look so yummy!!

Megan said...

These are adorable!! I saw them on Pinterest and have been wanting to make them!!

Young and Crafty said...

I shared these on my Facebook page today!

Hannah

Jill said...

Cute idea with the strawberries!


Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your pirate play date on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 56
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Lorrie Everitt said...

so cute ... love this idea! We are Canadian so I may try this with white chocolate and red sprinkles on the strawberries!

Lauren said...

Another fun idea would be to use pop rocks instead of sprinkles. :)

lizy b said...

Beautiful photo!

The Miller's said...

Oh I love these!! I saw them alll over Pinterest. They look amazing! & I love your super easy peasy tutorial for them! I am so making some. :o)

♥Jaz
www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Maggie said...

luv this idea for the strawberries...
Don't forget to add it to our weekly party for our readers to discover.
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
Thanks
Maggie

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my Red, White and Blue Linky Party!

www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Patrice said...

Yum, and SO adorable! Thanks for linking up to Lemon Tree Creations!

Ashley said...

these are so darling. i love it!!! im totally pinning it for next 4th! thanks for sharing and linkin up!!:)
xoxo
ash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...