LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Patriotic Strawberries {{Servin' It Up Saturday}}

I am absolutely in LOVE with everything 4th of July!  I have made chocolate dipped strawberries before, and these are a twist on that idea!  I made these for a BBQ and everyone LOVED them....let's just say there were not many left!

 
Patriotic Strawberries
  • Large Strawberries
  • White Chocolate
  • Blue Sugar Sprinkles
Wash your strawberries and let dry, leaving the stems on.

Melt your white chocolate in the microwave, stirring frequently.

Dip your strawberries 3/4 of the way up with white chocolate.

Immediately dip the end of the strawberry in the blue sprinkles.

Place the strawberry on wax paper & let dry.

Once the chocolate is dry, serve & enjoy!!


Picture from Everyday by Rachel Ray

11 SWEET COMMENTS::

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

They look so yummy!!

Megan said...

These are adorable!! I saw them on Pinterest and have been wanting to make them!!

Unknown said...

I shared these on my Facebook page today!

Hannah

Jill said...

Cute idea with the strawberries!


Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your pirate play date on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 56
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Lorrie Everitt said...

so cute ... love this idea! We are Canadian so I may try this with white chocolate and red sprinkles on the strawberries!

lauren said...

Another fun idea would be to use pop rocks instead of sprinkles. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Oh I love these!! I saw them alll over Pinterest. They look amazing! & I love your super easy peasy tutorial for them! I am so making some. :o)

♥Jaz
www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Maggie Lamarre said...

luv this idea for the strawberries...
Don't forget to add it to our weekly party for our readers to discover.
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
Thanks
Maggie

Patrice said...

Yum, and SO adorable! Thanks for linking up to Lemon Tree Creations!

Ashley said...

these are so darling. i love it!!! im totally pinning it for next 4th! thanks for sharing and linkin up!!:)
xoxo
ash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...