LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet Reads…{Night Road by Kristin Hannah}

I just finished this book last night and I was completely captivated from beginning to end!  Night Road is about a teen, Lexi Baill who is in search of a place to belong after a life full of heartache.  She is welcomed into the Farraday family home until tragedy strikes and everything changes. 
Night Road [Book]
This story is full of love, heartbreak, betrayal, tragedy, anger, and forgiveness.  You’ll fall in love with the characters and cry right along with them.  And like me, after reading this book you’ll be running to the nearest bookstore to find the rest of Hannah’s novels! ;)  I can’t believe I’ve never read one of her books before…I’ve been missing out!!!
  Briana_signature

5 SWEET COMMENTS::

Mindy said...

Just added it to my to-read list. :o) Thanks for the recommendation!

The Stratton Family said...

love your blog! I'm a newcomer! I'd love it if you linked up some of your great ideas to Lovely Little Snippets!
Stefanie
lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com

Love Sweet Love said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I just finished 2 great books and am eager to start another good one!
Angela

Jenny said...

This was my first Kristin Hannah book too. I LOVED it! I've since read 3 more, including Magic Hour, which was one of those books I just didn't want to end.

Anonymous said...

If you liked this book, you have to read Firefly Lane!! It is such a good book! It also will keep you captivated from beginning to end!! Enjoy!
Diane
msdiane90@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...