LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{And the winner is…}

We want to give another shout out to our wonderful sponsor Brit’s Knits.  She has the cutest items in her shop!  So, if you haven’t checkout out our website yet, it’s a must see!

image

And, the winner of the adorable hat from Brit’s Knits goes to…

image

image

Congratulations and I’m emailing you right now! =)

Briana_signature

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Whit said...

Yay Ash you won! I was so excited to see it was you cute girl!

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

SHUT UP!!!! OMG THIS IS MY FIRST WIN ON BLOG GIVEAWAYS AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!:) I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...