LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Guest Posting at House of Hepworths!!

We’re super excited!! 

Today we’re guest posting over at House of Hepworths!

image

I {heart} Allison and her amazing blog full of super creative projects!  She is on vacation right now and is featuring different blogs as she travels around the eastern side of the US.  We are thrilled to be a part of Allison’s road trip features, so please come check out House of Hepworths and our feature today!

{By the way, I’m beyond jealous that Allison got to visit Niagara Falls!  I’ve wanted to visit there for my ENTIRE life…ok, maybe just since I was about 13. :)  For those of you who have been there, is it truly as amazing as it looks?!?!  Road tripping there for us would be a grueling 20 hour drive…if I ever get to go I want to make sure it would be worth it! :)}

Briana_signature

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I'm so glad you were able to guest post!

Also, thank you so much for linking back to me and posting about my site. I appreciate it a lot. You are so sweet with all your nice comments about my blog. ::blush::

xoxo

Allison @ House of Hepworths

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...