LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Friday, July 1, 2011

4th of July Shirts {{Kid’s Corner Friday}}

IMG_1864

I know there are only a few days until the 4th of July weekend, but here is a quick little project to outfit your little ones for the big night of firecrackers!

This project was inspired by an amazing ETSY shop called lilsteinstyles featuring sam-n-i.  She sells the cutest items and among her shop I found the most adorable 4th of July t-shirts that I knew I wanted to make my little ones!

image

I have yet to purchase any t-shirt vinyl for my Cricut, so I thought I would try to make mine with iron-on transfer paper.  I’ve never used this stuff before but thought I would give it a try.  And….it was SO easy to use!  I know I’m going to be using it more often.  My little guy has already requested a super hero shirt! (:

Ready to make your own?

image

Using the free design software that is available with the transfer paper, I created my template using the font Candy Randy.  {I’m just slightly font obsessed!  I’m always on the lookout for cute ones that fit my theme…or just plain cute ones!  Love, love, love fonts!}

image

I found the graphics for my t-shirts at Summertime Designs.  She has the cutest digital scrapbooking papers and elements for free!  I LOVE free!

IMG_1825

IMG_1828

Once you have your design printed on the special iron-transfer paper {as a mirror image}, just iron it to your shirt following the directions on the paper.  So easy and quick!  Let it cool and you’re done! 

Now your little ones can light fireworks in style!

IMG_1869-1

Briana_signature

5 SWEET COMMENTS::

Ladybird Ln said...

Super cute, I just love the 4th of July! Thanks for showing off!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Love Sweet Love said...

SO SO SO cute! The shirts AND your little ones-they look like they're about my kids ages too! I think it's too late for me to get these made for these year, but I'm saving this idea for next year! Adorable!
Angela

Jill said...

These are such cute t-shirts! Great job!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my Red, White and Blue Linky Party!

www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Patrice said...

What cute shirts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...