LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Friday, July 15, 2011

I need your help!!

At the end of the school year, my third graders completed biography videos on a famous American.  I recently submitted the videos to a competition and one of my students {Emma} is a finalist.  Yipee!!

image

Here’s where I need your help….

The judges are asking for people to vote for their favorite video and if you’re willing, please vote for Emma and her video of Pocahontas.  Here is how you can vote:

1.  Click on this link to Samsung Digital Presenters:  https://www.facebook.com/SamsungDigitalPresenters

Become a fan of Samsung Digital Presenters.

Find Emma’s video {it looks like the picture above} and click the like button.

Thank you SO incredibly much for for your support and willingness to help! :)  Also, leave a comment below if you voted.  If she wins, I’ll give away something from our Etsy shop!  So, you’ll definitely get brownie points if you get your neighbor and everyone else you know to vote too…just sayin’! ;)

Briana_signature

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Heather Nash said...

I voted..best of luck to her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...