LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Made Wednesday #17

Welcome to another SWEET What I Made Wednesday Party! We are so excited to see what you all have created this week!  You all are truly AMAZING!!!

Our favorites from last week…

Most viewed project…

image

This is such an adorable idea for a chore chart!  Plus, my daughter would LOVE moving the magnets!  Raising 4 Princesses did such a great job!  Congratulations, you win your button on our sidebar for the next week!

Our favorites…

image

These look SCRUMPTIOUS!!! I think I might be able to eat {{the whole pan}}!  Creations by Kara whipped up these yummy Lemon Pull Aparts!  I am drooling already!

image

Ginger Snap Crafts created this SUPER CUTE laptop cover!  I am in LOVE with the colors!

image

Now on to this week’s party…

Here are the details:

  • **NEW**  You must be a follower of our blog.  
  • Everything you link up must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog. (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)

  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.

  • **NEW** Visit at least 2 of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!  We all love getting comments!!

  • **NEW** At the end of the week, the project that has received the most views will get their blog button on our sidebar for the next week!  You will be our {{Wednesday Winner}}!!  Yeah for free advertising! (:

{{What I Made Wednesday}} will be open Wednesday – Friday. Next Wednesday we will feature some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new {{What I Made Wednesday}}!

Also, if you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button! 

 

Let’s Get This Party Started….

6 SWEET COMMENTS::

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting gals!

raising4princesses said...

thank you sooooo much for featuring me! I'm super honored! Thanks for hosting this, Maria

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you for hosting a great party

Jessica said...

Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower here. I think your blog is cute! I am excited to read it!
Stephanie
mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

thats a way good idea!!! how fun:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...