LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Lovin’ {{Berry Style}}

I just recently went to a local Farmer’s Market and picked up some fabulous berries!  I bought a flat of berries, which included raspberries, blueberries and blackberries!  The instant I saw them….I couldn’t pass them up!

July 090

I just wanted to share with you some amazing recipes that I am going to be making with my oh so delicious berries!

 

Raspberry Smores

 

Raspberry Cheesecake

 

Blackberry Limeade

Blackberry Limeade Recipe

 

Gingerbread Waffles with Blueberry Orange Sauce

 

All-Star Berry Tart

All-Star Berry Tart Recipe

 

Berry Kabob Cupcake

Berry Kabob Cupcakes

 

Shrimp Tacos with Blueberry, Corn and Cilantro Salsa

Now….which one to make first???

Alisa_Signature

7 SWEET COMMENTS::

Delaney said...

Yum-my!

Mindy said...

Shut up! You're making ALL of those?! Can I come to your house for the week? :o)

Mindy said...

You should try the Halo Halo with all those berries!

Unknown said...

I am a huge berry lover too!
And the recipes all look great!

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Berry smores please! MMMMMmmmm

Brit said...

Wow, you are amazing! I want to try them all. My favorite is the raspberry cheesecake, did I already say "wow" ;) Thanks for sharing all these yummy ideas with us!
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/JandMsEyeCandy

Brittany said...

That Blackberry Limeade has me drooling! I bet some canned jelly/jams with these would be delicious too!

Just started following you guys about a week ago and I love it! Thank you for sharing! I think I will be making that Limeade now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...