LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kid’s Artwork Clothesline {Guest Post}

IMG_1801

I finally have a solution to the artwork catastrophe that once covered our fridge!  My little ones can now show off their new masterpieces on their new artwork clothesline!

Want to make your own?

Come visit me over at Someday Crafts where I’m sharing the tutorial!  {Yep, that’s right, little old me is guest posting on Michelle’s amazing blog!}  I’m super excited, so please stop by and say hi! 

IMG_1816

Briana_signature

7 SWEET COMMENTS::

Michael said...

Love the quote. My girls have a wall with 3 clotheslines hanging with their artwork. I think I might just have to add this quote, thanks.
Aimee

Ashley said...

aw this is so darling! i love it

Ladybird Ln said...

I saw you over at Someday Crafts adorable... like always! So I just used my ten dollar gift card to Hobby Lobby (my first time their)... Oh my goodness, I am feeling grateful I live over an hour a way or I might not have any money.... So many fun things! Thanks for the gift card... it helped me feel not so guilty for spending a huge amount!!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Ami Allison said...

I LOVE IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE THIS!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! It turned out really cute!

Melissa said...

Hi, I'm trying to get all my followers back. My blog was hacked and I had to rebuild. I'm following you again, and could really use a follow on GFC. Thanks!

Trina said...

Great idea!! Love it! I have to get this done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...