LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Exploding Jalapeno Cheese Bread

IMG_1375-1

Growing up, we used to stop at an amazing little bakery in Lander, Wyoming called the Wildflour Bakery.  It had the most amazing exploding cheese bread.  It was seriously delicious!  Since that little bakery is over seven hours away now I decided to try and make my own with a slight change…..jalapenos. 

IMG_2087

{If you’ve been reading lately, you’ll know that we had to get creative with the massive amounts of jalapenos at our house!}

I searched everywhere for the perfect recipe to match what I remembered from my childhood.  Finally I stumbled upon this recipe and decided to give it a try with just my jalapenos as a substitution. 

IMG_1376

Now that our jalapenos are almost gone, I think I’m going to try making some jalapeno free exploding cheese bread….delicious!!

Briana_signature

4 SWEET COMMENTS::

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

We eat a lot of southwestern tex mex sorta meals, this would be perfect, thanks!

Mindy said...

Okay, so clearly I have a thing for cheese and this sounds amazing. Although, I've always been a bit intimidated by yeast. I skip over recipes when I see it. This bread just may force me to face my fear. :o)

Camille said...

This sounds so good! I love anything with a little a kick . . . and this would be a great side dish to any Mexican dinner! You always have such great posts . . . we love your blog! Thanks for linking this up to our link party last week . . . we would love to have you stop by today and link up more of your great projects and posts at Strut Your Stuff Saturday!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

Ladybird Ln said...

This sounds DELICIOUS! Funny story, while I was in AFTON, Wy this weekend the local grocery store had some really awesome jalepano cheese bread... maybe it is a WY thing, I might have to try this, it looks DELICIOUS! Thanks for showing off!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...