LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Tomato Artichoke Pasta

IMG_1392

This recipe from Our Best Bites instantly caught my eye since it involves some of my favorite ingredients…pasta and artichokes!  Delicious!  I made a few changes to the recipe to use ingredients I had around the house and it turned out amazing.  (No sense in going back to the grocery store if you can substitute!)  Here is my version of the recipe:

Tomato Artichoke Pasta
Original recipe by Our Best Bites

Extra virgin olive oil
5-6 cloves garlic, pressed
4 – 6 medium tomatoes
3 oz. tomato paste
3  chicken broth
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 C yellow onions
6-7 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1 package spaghetti noodles

In a large saucepan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boiling to cook your pasta according to the package directions. When oil is hot, add garlic, onions, and artichoke hearts. Saute until garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Heat through and toss with cooked pasta.

Thank you Our Best Bites for another delicious recipe!

Briana_signature

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Unknown said...

looks wonderful wish I could smell it

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Oooh! I'm definitely trying this!!
Thank you so much for linking this up as well!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...