LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gushers Rings

I recently stumbled upon this idea here, and knew that my daughter would LOVE this!  What little girl doesn’t love rings???  Especially rings you can eat!!!!

new 023

What you need:

  • Yogurt covered pretzels {I could only find the round ones in the 100 calorie packs}}
  • Gushers
  • White chocolate or vanilla almond bark

new 015

  1. Lay out a sheet of wax paper on your working surface.
  2. Melt your chocolate in a microwavable bowl in 30 second increments, stirring after each 30 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
  3. Dip one side of the pretzel into the melted chocolate and attach the Gushers.
  4. Let them cool on the wax paper.new 017
  5. Let your little one wear and gobble them up!

 

Alisa_Signature

10 SWEET COMMENTS::

Unknown said...

What a yummy idea! I bet my girls would love it.

Laura @ Come Together Kids

Alex said...

this is a great idea! TFS! Would love it if you considered posting it at my new linking party "Made It Myself Mondays" http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/2011/05/its-official-made-it-myself-mondays-is.html#comment-204975075
HUGS!

Mindy said...

Oh, how fun!

Jenn Erickson said...

Alisa, such an adorable, whimsical idea! My girls would love these! I'm so glad I saw your link-up at Ladybird Lane!

New follower,
Jenn/Rook No. 17

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LocalFunForKids said...

That is such a fun idea. I even think my boys would like these rings. : ) Thanks so much for linking up with Fun for Kids Friday! Have a great weekend!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

HAHA! I don't think this ring would last two minutes on my sons finger.

P.S you may just have the cutest blog name EVER

Delighted Momma

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

So cute!
Thanks for sharing this as well!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Awww! very sweet!
I would love if you would link up to our Weekly Playdate party at http://beneaththerowantree.blogspot.com/2011/06/playdate-link-party-everyone-welcome.html

Cheers,
Lori
Come & Play :: Playdate!
www.beneaththerowantree.com

r4 said...

Your shared blog post is very beneficial, before two days, she was searching on this subject. But if you send its video then it will be easy to understand her, She is only 8 year old.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...