LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FREE Baby Sling

I just received an e-mail from Seven Slings letting me know that for Mother’s Day….they have a special promotion going on!!!

100% Free Baby Sling {{$39.00 Value}}

Caramel LatteNorthern Lights

That is a hard deal to pass up…so of course, I bought one!  I actually have one that I bought when my little girl was a baby, but now I need one for my little guy that isn’t pink!  I LOVE these!! So much better than the front carrier that I have and tried a couple of times and put back in the closet!

At checkout, just enter the code: MOTHER

Enjoy!!!

Alisa_Signature

3 SWEET COMMENTS::

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

this is totally awesome! i have a baby shower to go to this weekend and i'm hoping it will come in time!

Yelena's Nest said...

When I click on the Seven Slings link.. it takes me to udder covers

Sweet Peas and Bumblebees said...

Hmmmm....that is weird, it works everytime I click on it!
Try:

www.SevenSlings.com

I hope you can get it to work!!

Alisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...