LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{{What I Made Wednesday}} #10

Last week’s {{What I Made Wednesday}} Linky Party was great!  We had even more link ups this week with a total of 57 link-ups…so exciting!   With this week’s link party, I’m hoping we’re going to surpass last week’s numbers!! **wink wink**

With that being said, there were SO many great projects linked up that I had a really hard time deciding which ones to feature.  Here are my favorites for the week…

image

She’s Crafty made this ultra cute chicken wire message board to dress up her craft room.  I NEED one of these!   What a great place to store all of those great craft ideas.  LOVE IT!

image

I absolutely adore this simple tote bag made by Craft Buds!  The tutorial is simple and I think even I could follow it with my basic sewing skills.  So cute!

image

Delicious!  This mushroom chicken dish from Moore Babies looks amazing!  I’m always up for new recipes and especially ones that are healthy.  I can’t wait to try it!

image

How adorable are these shirts made by Mom’s Crafty Space?!?!  I’m beyond excited to make several of these for my little one and niece!

image

This project by Lemon Tree Creations has been stuck in my mind for the last week…I LOVE IT!!!  All week I’ve been wishing I had a duplicate doormat so I could do this project!  I might just buy a doormat just to do this project! =)

Now on to the

{{What I Made Wednesday}} party…..

{{The Details}}:

  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog.   (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!
  • We hope you LOVE our blog...if you do, we would LOVE it if you become a follower!

{{What I Made Wednesday}} will be open Wednesday – Friday. Next Wednesday we will feature some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new {{What I Made Wednesday}}

Also, if you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!

 

12 SWEET COMMENTS::

Candice said...

Thank you for featuring my message boards!!

Lindsay Conner said...

Thanks for featuring the tote from Craft Buds--and for hosting another fabulous party! I've linked up the tote we are giving away this week on our blog :)

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I'm following! Thanks so much for your comment and for letting me know about your awesome site! -Jocelyn

Michael said...

Thanks for hosting, I linked up a couple things!
I'm your new facebook follower!
-Aimee

Monica said...

Thanks for inviting me over! I've become a follower and look forward to being here more :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for hostessing!

Andi said...

Thanks for inviting me to your par-tay!! And thanks for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & following! Your site is awesome, and I definitely linked up the felt clippies :) I will be posting a tutorial within the week (you're going to laugh when you see how simple they are!)

Amanda
sleepytimeproductions.blogspot.com

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Thanks for the invite. I'm all linked up!

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the invite! Off to check out the rest of your blog!

Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

Thanks so much for featuring my onesies! :)

Six Sisters said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Your blog is darling! We are your newest followers! :)

www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...