LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Made Wednesday #7

Can you believe it?  It is already Wednesday again….and time for another What I Made Wednesday Linky Party!  To start off the party, I would like to feature a couple of crafty additions to our last weeks party!  They were all AMAZING….if only I could feature them all!!


Rambling Reed came up with an oh so adorable wreath!  I want to make it right NOW and put it up it is that cute!!

Photobucket

Living Craftily Ever After whipped up some darn cute baby booties!  She did a giveaway for the pattern & surprise, surprise….I didn’t win!  But I LOVE these booties so much I will be buying the pattern to make some shoes for my little guy! 

Now on to the What I Made Wednesday Party…..

{{The Details}}:

  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog.          (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!
  • We hope you LOVE our blog...if you do, we would LOVE it if you become a follower!

{{What I Made Wednesday}} will be open Wednesday – Friday. Next Wednesday we will feature some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new {{What I Made Wednesday}}!

 


6 SWEET COMMENTS::

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

Thanks for the feature on the booties! Sorry you didn't win the pattern! It is totally worth the money though :) I have 4 from her! lol

And I linked up today as well! How tutorial on how to make a korker bow :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

How sweet are those booties? Thanks for hostessing!

Stacey Donaldson said...

The cutest booties I've every seen!

New follower,came over from the blog swap (genuis idea)!

My blog is new, but visitors are welcome :-)

www.justsayitoldyouso.com

AsylumTanya said...

I am glad to find your link party! I am your newest follower. Come over to Greetings From the Asylum and follow me too!

Jessica said...

Just discovered your link party! Thanks for hosting :)

Amanda said...

Those booties are adorable, shame my boys would just destroy them! Thanks for hosting this fab linky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...