LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Made Wednesday #11

Well it is here again….the best day of the week {{Wednesday}}!!  We just LOVE seeing all your creative ideas & tasty creations!  Our party keeps getting better and better….thanks to YOU!!!!  Thanks for making our party a success every week!

On to our favorites….

Ok, I have to admit, I just wiped drool off my chin!  These popcorn cupcakes by Homespun With Love look DELICIOUS!!!  Now the decision….do I make then & share with my friends or eat them all myself?? (:

 

I know right now that my daughter would LOVE this desk!!  Come Together Kids did such an AMAZING job up cycling this old desk!  I will never look at an old piece of furniture the same!

 

This is possibly the most creative dessert I have seen yet….and they look so delicious I can’t wait to try them!  Unique Sweets came up with this awesome recipe…..waffles….frosting…..what is not to love???

Now on to the

{{What I Made Wednesday}} party…..

{{The Details}}:

  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog.   (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!
  • We hope you LOVE our blog...if you do, we would LOVE it if you become a follower!

{{What I Made Wednesday}} will be open Wednesday – Friday. Next Wednesday we will feature some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new {{What I Made Wednesday}}

Also, if you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!

13 SWEET COMMENTS::

Kristin said...

Thank you from Homespun With Love for featuring our Popcorn Cupcakes!

Kristin

Michael said...

Thanks for hosting! You have some very creative friends visiting!
Aimee

Ali said...

Thanks so much for hosting :D

Mindy said...

Thanks for hosting again!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my desk! My daughter LOVES it and is still eagerly doing her homework on it every night.

Laura @ Come Together Kids

CraftyCupcake13 said...

Hi Sweet Peas! I'm your newest follower ;) I'm new to blogging, I'm also a follower of your Facebook page! I LOVE your crafty blog! Thanks for hosting the linky party I linked up 2 projects hope you like them ;)
You can find me here:
http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Mel Creates Often said...

Thanks for hosting! Love this hop.

~Rosanne said...

Thanks for hosting and featuring my waffles.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for hostessing!

April said...

Thanks for letting me know about your party and for hosting!!! ~April @ Wildflowers & Whimsy

Esther said...

Thanks for the invite!

Esther
http://www.creativitymypassion.blogspot.com/

Jenn Erickson said...

Those waffles are so adorable!

Thank you for inviting me to join the party!

Jenn/Rook No. 17

Jenn Erickson said...

P.S. I linked up my Snow Cone cupcakes, but the link isn't showing up yet. I'll give it a few minutes before trying again to avoid a dup.

Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...