LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{{What I Made Wednesday}} #12

I cannot believe that this is our 12th What I Made Wednesday linky party!  Time really does fly fast!  I hope you’re all having a wonderful beginning of the summer and I can’t wait to see what creative ideas you continue to post!  You are all inspiration to my crafty side!  I definitely look forward to Wednesdays when I can look through all of your projects…LOVE Wednesdays!!
*~*Please make sure to look at the details section....we have made some changes!*~*

On to our favorites from last week…
image
How cute is this little octopus?!  Stubbornly Crafty sewed this adorable octopus for her lucky niece.  Love it!  This would make an adorable baby gift!
image
Not only am I in love with these adorable froggy cupcakes from The Seven Year Cottage, but I know my kiddies will be too!  They may be almost too cute to eat…almost! (:
image
I’m a HUGE pasta fan and this creamy spinach pasta from Natural Nester looks absolutely delicious!!!  This is definitely making it to my weekly menu next week!
image
How incredibly creative is this upcycle from Crafty Buds?!  I never even considered turning a shirt into a purse!!  I will soon be searching through my closet to find a shirt worthy of becoming my next purse!!

 
And…
image
These adorable cupcakes in a jar made by Sist3rs received the most views throughout the week!  Yeah for them!  Check out their cute blog button on our sidebar & visit their blog and show them some love!
Now on to the
{{What I Made Wednesday}} party!
The Details:
  • **NEW**  You must be a follower of our blog.  
  • Everything you link up must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog. (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.
  • **NEW**  Visit at least 2 of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!  We all love getting comments!!
  • **NEW**  At the end of the week, the project that has received the most views will get their blog button on our sidebar for the next week!  You will be our {{Wednesday Winner}}!!  Yeah for free advertising! (:
{{What I Made Wednesday}} will be open Wednesday – Friday. Next Wednesday we will feature some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new {{What I Made Wednesday}}!
Also, if you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!

15 SWEET COMMENTS::

Michael said...

Wow. I wish I was crafty as there are so many adorable things linked up each week! Everyone makes it look so easy...but that's not where my talent lies! Thanks for hosting this week! Love your blog,
Aimee

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thanks for hosting! I love the last new rule! Thanks

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring our shirt to purse upcycle tutorial!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my frog bites, and for hostessing!

Mindy said...

Thank you again for another week of hosting!

Chef in Training said...

I didn't know you did a link party! yay! thanks for hosting! I am excited to be participating!

Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting another great linky, so many amazing posts!

Dacia said...

Thanks for the linky party. Great features!

raising4princesses said...

I'm having so much fun learning about linky parties! I added your button to my side! http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com

CraftyCupcake13 said...

Thanks for hosting yet another awesome party!!

Lilli

April@MySacredSojourn said...

Thank you for hosting the party and for the feature! What a fun place to be...I just love seeing everyone's projects. I get so inspired by all the other amazing people out in the blogworld! :)

Amy Gilman and Emily Lee (Sisters of the Wild West) said...

Thanks for the invite to your party! Great party! we will be back again next week!
Amy

Love Sweet Love said...

Thanks for the invite, I'm excited to party with you!
Angela

Unknown said...

Hiya! I didn't get to link up this week because I was sunning my lazy butt in Cancun but THANK YOU for featuring us! We're honored!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...