LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Monday 6/19/11

Well, my kitchen is not officially finished {{we are waiting for the countertops to come in}} but I am sick of eating freezer meals….so I am starting my menu again!  It feels like years since I have done my menu and I am so excited for the yummy meals I have planned for the week!  I am trying really hard to incorporate my Bountiful Basket items, so lots of fresh produce…YUMMY!

Monday~ Bierocks, Apple Slices, Green Salad

image

Tuesday~ Enchilada Casserole, Veggies & Ranch

Wednesday~ Dutch Oven Beef Stew, French Bread

Thursday~ Better For You Breakfast Sandwiches, Fruit Salad

Friday~ Skillet Lasagna, Green Salad

image

Saturday~ Eat Out

Sunday~ Marinated Steak, Funeral Potatoes, Green Beans

Alisa_Signature

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Unknown said...

I LOVE Bier Rocks! Not to many know what they are...I swear I could eat 4 of those little gems.

Oh I would love for you to link them up to Made it on Monday!
*(link ups are every WED.-SAT.)

Your week menu looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...