LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Monday 6/13

Monday: 

Creamy spinach pasta, green salad with garlic vinaigrette dressing

image

(picture from Natural Nester)

Tuesday: 

Taco salad

Wednesday:

Green bean, tomato & feta pasta

image

Thursday:

Hamburgers, macaroni salad

Friday: 

Spaghetti, artichokes, garlic bread, caramel chunk brownies

image

Saturday:

Steak, vegetable kabobs

Sunday: 

Tortilla soup  {recipe coming soon!}

Briana_signature

4 SWEET COMMENTS::

::little projects in style:: said...

hmm what a yummy week you had!! :)

Jessica said...

Oh I wish I could get my act together and plan out meals for the week! All of these look and sound delish. I'm going to have to try that spinach pasta!

April@MySacredSojourn said...

You'll have to let me know how you like the spinach pasta! Now I'm nervous! LOL

Unknown said...

I tried those caramel chunk brownies on Sunday. They are amazing! I added a layer of marshmallow creme over the caramel in the middle...mmmmmmmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...