LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{{What I Made Wednesday}} #14

Welcome to another round of {{What I Made Wednesday}}!  We are thrilled that so many of you wonderful bloggers are willing to take time out of your busy day to party with us!  We are gaining more and more additions to our party each week and we’re so excited!

On to the favorites…

Sweet Pea & Bumblebee readers’ favorite…

image

What an adorable baby gift! Confessions of a Dishaholic made this super cute diaper bucket using Mod Podge! {I LOVE Mod Podge!} Any mom would love to get this as a gift! 

  image

What an adorable lemonade stand kit made by Giggles Galore!  My kids aren’t quite old enough to run their own lemonade stand yet, but it’s so cute I think I’ll make one for myself…I’m thinking a play date in the park with lemonade!  Adorable!

image

This Pottery Barn turtle stool knock-off made by Rindy Mae is adorable!  These would made super cute gifts…I think I’m going to be recruiting my husband and his woodworking skills in the near future! (:

image

The Seven Year Cottage whipped up this adorable and delicious looking cake cone sundaes.  They are by far the cutest I’ve seen…I especially love the chocolate dipped straw!

Ready to show us your latest and greatest? 

Here are the details:

  • **NEW**  You must be a follower of our blog.  
  • Everything you link up must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog. (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)

  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.

  • **NEW** Visit at least 2 of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!  We all love getting comments!!

  • **NEW** At the end of the week, the project that has received the most views will get their blog button on our sidebar for the next week!  You will be our {{Wednesday Winner}}!!  Yeah for free advertising! (:

{{What I Made Wednesday}} will be open Wednesday – Friday. Next Wednesday we will feature some of our favorites from this week's party as well as host a new {{What I Made Wednesday}}!

Also, if you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button! 


13 SWEET COMMENTS::

Karima said...

Hi I am a new follower - this is the first time I have linked here. How many links can you put on each week? Normally I only have 1 post a week on other linkys, but thought because I am new here, I might add a couple of posts from the last few blog posts I have done, maybe just 2 a week if that is ok. Let me know. Karima xx
www.karimascrafts.com

Michael said...

I'm a follower, would love for you to stop by and follow back!
I linked up two treats from the week,
Aimee

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting, and great features, I just love the lemonade kit!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Leidi Bird said...

Thanks so much for hosting a link up! I love your site, just started following, keep up the great posts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my cake cone sundaes, and for hostessing each week!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you for a great party!!

Mariah said...

Thank you for featuring my lemonade kit! What a treat! Thanks for hosting a great party.

shae said...

Thank you so much for featuring me this week! I will definitely grab your button. You asked if I had a button & I don't right now.....I need to work on that! Thanks again, Shae

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Thanks for the invite! I'll be back next week ;)

Connie @ Salvage Savvy said...

Thank you for the invitation!! I love finding new parties :)
Connie

Heidi said...

I am your newest follower and I appreciate you leaving a comment on our blog {Junk in their Trunk}!! I am linking up our lettuce wraps...hope you enjoy! =)

Mindy said...

Holy wow, looky what happens when I don't get on the computer in the morning!! Thanks for the feature ladies!!! What a nice dinner time surprise!!

malia said...

so happy to meet you... thanks for stopping by. i linked up a project xo malia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...