LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wooden Pumpkin Patch

I am in LOVE with Fall and Halloween decorations!  So, when I saw these wooden pumpkins….I knew I “HAD” to make them!  They are on my front porch right now & I love how they look!

parker birthday 053

They were so simple & reasonably priced since I made them myself!  I thought about posting the tutorial, but figured I wouldn’t since the person I got the idea from had an excellent tutorial for most of it!  Click here to go to her tutorial!  If you have any questions or need more information….don’t hesitate to ask….I would LOVE to help!

Alisa_Signature

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Q @ JAQS said...

So cool - great idea!

Love for you to link up at:
"Made by ME" Linky Party at JAQS at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/10/made-by-me-4-linky-party-and-features.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...