LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cheesy Crock-Pot Chicken {Guest Post}

Thank you so much to Alisa and Briana for featuring my recipe here on Sweet Peas and Bumblebees!

A little about me, I am a stay-at-home mom to 2.5 year old twin boys and a one month old baby girl. I love to craft whenever I have spare time, which recently I haven't had much of! I love to make cards, stamp, scrapbook, sew and quilt. Stop on over to my blog, Live. Love. Create., if you get a chance!

This recipe has been a family staple for a few years now and I love to make it for friends and family, because it is simple to make and always gets a compliment. Here is what you need to make Cheesy Crock-pot Chicken (my husband came up with the name, I know it's not original, I am completely open to suggestions!)

Ingredients: (Serves 4)

  • 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 3/4 cup white wine (your favorite)
  • 1 packet of Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
  • Pasta

In a small crock-pot (I use a 3.5 quart) add your chicken breasts to the bottom. In a separate bowl, combine your Italian seasoning, water, and wine and pour over your chicken breasts. Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours. About a half hour before you want to serve this, remove the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Add the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup to the remaining sauce in the crock-pot and mix well. Replace the chicken in the crock-pot, cover, and cook on high for approximately 30 minutes. Serve it over your favorite style of pasta with a side salad and/or veggies. Enjoy!

If you have a larger crowd to feed, double the recipe but be sure to use a larger crock-pot. Thank you again to Sweet Peas and Bumblebees for featuring my recipe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Kelly for the amazing recipe!  I can’t wait to try it!  Also, thanks again for sharing your crock pot favorite…LOVE crock pot recipes! =)  Also, your little guys are A-DOR-ABLE!

Briana_signature

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That sounds fabulous!!! I will have to try it! OMG I had no idea that you had 3 babies, girl how do you do it!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

That looks really good. I love an easy, cheesy crock pot meal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...