LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Favorite Things

I occasionally stumble upon things that I LOVE!  I thought it would be fun to share some of them with you!  I have always loved knowing about products that other people like…..and most of the time I LOVE them too!imageMy good friend recently told me about this popcorn.  I was skeptical at first, but I will always try something once!  It was SO SO good!  It really did taste similar to a rice crispie treat!  You will not be disappointed if you try this!  You will wonder why you haven’t tried it sooner! (;

image

I have always just used a regular bathroom cleaner.  However, it seemed like I would scrub & scrub & scrub my tub…..and I could never get the film that builds up on the sides of the tub to go away!  Until….I tried Kaboom Foam-Tastic!  Now, I spray it on, finish cleaning the rest of my bathroom & then wipe down my tub.  Film….GONE!!!imageAbout a year ago, I got tired of paying for ink cartridges for my ink jet printer…so I splurged!  I bought a Brother Laser printer….and I wish I would have done it sooner!  I hardly ever have to buy toner….and I print a TON!  A laser printer is defiantly worth the extra cost & will pay for itself in the long run!  I wish I would have gotten a color laser printer….but I am looking at upgrading soon! 

Alisa_Signature

I have received no compensation for my comments about these products….I just love them that much!

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Samantha @ LIttle Painted Canvas said...

I am going to have to try the Kaboom! I have the same problem and it drives me insane! Especially what builds up after bathing three dirty little boys!

Thank you! I sure hope that it works!

Jenn said...

thank you for posting about Kaboom! We have seriously hard water and I keep seeing the commercials and thinking I should try it but was afraid I would be disappointed. Now I will def. try it!

housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...