LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Monday

Monday~ Ham & Bean Soup, Rolls

Tuesday~ Curry Chicken Divan, Salad

Wednesday~ Shrimp Tacos

Thursday~ BBQ Chicken, Zucchini Fries

Friday~ Cheesy Enchilada Stack, Salad

image

Picture from Chef in Training

Saturday~ Taco Salad

Sunday~ Roast, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans, Sliced Tomatoes

Alisa_Signature_thumb1

3 SWEET COMMENTS::

Ladybird Ln said...

Yum, can I eat dinner at your house this week, I am going to have to try those enchilada stacks.

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Chef in Training said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chef in Training said...

Yay! I am so honored to be part of your menu! sounds like a great menu line up! You will have to let me know how you like the Cheesy Enchilada Stack :)!
-Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...