LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks

I recently stumbled across a recipe for pizza dough and Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks, that I found here.  I am in LOVE with pizza, so I decided to give it a whirl!  I am always on the lookout for a better pizza dough recipe!  This was AMAZING!!  The crust was so good & slightly chewy like the restaurants!  This is defiantly a must try recipe!

August 061

Doesn’t that look mouth watering?

Want to learn how to make these mouth watering Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks?

Click here for the recipe!

Alisa_Signature

5 SWEET COMMENTS::

Chef in Training said...

YUM! This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!
-Nikki

Jennifer said...

I came across your blog on Tatertots & Jello and I love your post!

I would love it if you would drop by Jane Deere and link up to Fusion Fridays with your favorite or most recent recipes, handmade crafts, diy projects, tips & tricks, and how to's! { open through Wednesday! }

http://janedeereblog.blogspot.com

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

That looks YUMMY!! Thanks for linking up :)

Jenn said...

These really do looks delicious!

Sweet Tart Recipes said...

Great read, thanks for writing this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...