When I stumbled across this idea from Craft O Maniac, I knew I had to try it! I was a little skeptical of using vinyl on your nails, and thought that it would only last a day or two!! Boy was I wrong….I had it on for 2 weeks before I decided to change the color of my nail polish and do it again! The possibilities are endless and it looks oh so cute!!! I was so excited the day I tried it…..I might have gone a little
crazy wild…..I did my toe nails, my sister-in-law’s toe nails, and of course my daughter’s toe nails! I did them all different & they all turned out ADORABLE!!!
The process was SO easy…..
- Put a small piece of vinyl on your cricut mat (you get to choose the color)
- Choose the image and make it small enough that it will fit on your nail. Cut out the image with your cricut (you can either use the Sure Cuts A lot 2 software or a cricut cartridge).
- Peel the images off the backing of the vinyl with tweezers and use a sewing pin to pick out the itty bitty pieces if needed.
- Apply to your painted nails, and press firmly on.
- Apply a top coat on top of the paint and vinyl.
Are your feet ready for flip flops???