LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hanging Stars

Are you looking for a cute idea for filling an open space???

I have always loved stars, so I thought this was perfect when I saw what my mom did to fill her open space between her entryway and her stairs!  If I had an open space like this….there is no doubt in my mind that this is what I would do!  It is so simple & inexpensive….yet beautiful!!

new 032

Want to know how to create this beautifully elegant look???

What you need:

  • Christmas tree star decorations
  • Fishing line
  • Clear push pins

new 036

She simply took the star decorations and strung fishing line through them at varying lengths.

new 031

Then spaced them evenly between the open space and hung them up with a clear push pin!

new 032

So easy, yet so elegant and beautiful!!!

Alisa_Signature

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

At Home With Michelle said...

I have an entryway like your moms and this is a great idea:) thanks for sharing:)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thanks for linking this up as well! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...