I LOVE fajitas, but when I stumbled across this version of fajitas I have never gone back to making the original version! These are SO SO delicious and flavorful….and did I mention delicious! (:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Diced tomato (if desired)
- Shredded Lettuce (if desired)
- Cook on medium heat until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients. Roll up & Enjoy!!!