LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We just wanted to wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER!!! We have both planned a wonderful day with our families…including and Easter feast, Easter egg hunt & attending church together as a family!!  We hope you have an amazing day with your families as well!!!

What are you and your family doing this beautiful Easter day?

 

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Happy Easter to you too! Thanks for visiting my blog and the invite to your party on Wednesday. I look forward to it!

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

I hope you had a great Easter! I wrote all about mine in my most recent entry :).

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment about my slow cooker meals...hope the recipes can inspire you!

Mrs H
http://myhappilyeveraftertheend.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...