I never used to make homemade chicken noodle soup until a friend told me how to make this version of the traditional chicken noodle soup….Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup!
I tried it once and was instantly hooked! I now make it all the time. I don’t know what I love more….the creaminess, the noodles, the yummy carrots? Ok, ok, it is all DELICIOUS!!! Enjoy!!
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 chicken breasts, boiled & cubed
- 6 cups water
- 6 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 package wide egg noodles, cooked al dente.
These are possibly the best noodles I have ever used. If you can, try and use these or something similar.
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup