LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pacifier Clip

Both my kids have been ADDICTED to their pacifiers!!  We have to have them where ever we go….home, church, stores, car, etc. I don’t mind that they like pacifiers, but it drives me crazy that it always seems to fall out of their mouths onto the floor.  G-R-O-S-S!!!

I have looked and looked for a good pacifier clip in the stores and have never been successful.  One day I found a post on Make It and Love It for a tutorial on how to make a pacifier clip and I have been making them ever since.  I have made them for my son, made them for my daughter, and of course made them for baby gifts. 

They are amazing!!  They are as cute as can be and hold on really well to their shirts.  They would work with really any pacifier because they simply snap onto a clip or the pacifier.

binki clip 001

Click here to learn how to make one!!!

 

Alisa_Signature

2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Joleen Stratton said...

I love it. I was just thinking today how I wish I could find better pacifier clips. I'm going to totally make some of these!!!

Joleen Stratton said...

So I went and bought the supplies and made 3 of these today!! They are so cute. I had a rough time getting the snaps to go on. The snaps I bought didn't have an adapter of any sort. So I ruined a few as I was trying to get a hang of it. Thanks for the instructions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...