LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vinyl Wall Saying With Pictures

I have had framed pictures of my kiddos that I have wanted to hang up with a saying in vinyl above them for some time.  I couldn’t come up with quite the right saying until one day….It came to me!  I have been excited about this project ever since!  And guess what????? It turned out even better than I had envisioned in my mind!   I am now pondering what else I want to write with vinyl on my walls…..the ideas are limitless!

I had a large wall in my house that has not had anything on it for 2 years now….and it just seemed….so empty!

So, I had my pictures printed at mpix.com (they are amazing) and put them in a nice picture frame.

I then hung them on my wall.

scary face 007

I decided on the saying “All because two people fell in love” and went to work with my cricut and the Sure Cuts A lot 2 software.  I purchase all my vinyl at Expressions Vinyl, they are so wonderful to work with.

scary face 005

(Tutorial coming soon on cutting vinyl with your cricut & using the Sure Cuts A lot 2 software)

Once I cut my vinyl, I weeded it, applied my transfer tape and centered it on my wall over the photos and….

TaDa……

vinyl 001

I am in LOVE with my new wall!!!

 

Alisa_Signature

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Joleen Stratton said...

This looks great. The photo website looks cool too. I'm not sure if you have heard of scrapbookpictures.com. I print my pictures through them. They have a ton of different sizes which is nice for scrapbooking. You should check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...