LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday {By Briana}

Every Friday, we’ll be spotlighting 5 great, amazing, creative ideas that we have found out there in the blogger world.  This week is my chance to show you all of the projects I’ve been obsessed with this week.  All of these bloggers are so darn creative and I hope you are as amazed as I am!
image
How cute is this!?!?!  I’ve been into everything ruffled lately so this fits right in with my newest obsession! =)  Homestitched’s tutorial is perfect for beginning sewers such as myself and I’m definitely adding it to my to do list.  “Sew” cute!


2. Cedar Chest Upcycle {By {Show & Tell}}
cedar chest 002
I am now on the lookout for an outdated cedar chest!  Garage sales and Goodwill here I come! =)  This is such a wonderful upcycle and is beautiful!  What an amazing project!!!


3.  Picture Window Project {By House of Smiths}

I saw this project and instantly knew I wanted to share it on our blog!  This is an amazing project and I already know where I would put it…..great post!


4.  Cupcake Tower {By She’s {kinda} Crafty}

My daughter’s birthday is next month, so I’ve been on the lookout for cute party ideas.  This is a cute and simple way to dress up a cupcake tower and will definitely be on my list for the upcoming party.  So cute!!!


5.  Shutter Headboard {By Classy Clutter}

This headboard is amazing!  I’m a big red fan, so that originally caught my eye, but the design is also very creative.  I have big plans for our master bedroom and I’m adding this to the list.  Thanks for the great idea Classy Clutter!


After this post, I’m officially inspired…time to get crafting!  =)  Also, don’t forget to grab our button if you’ve been featured!
Briana_signature



2 SWEET COMMENTS::

Trina said...

Hi! Love your blog. Now following :-) Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.

Trina
www.babyjaynes.com

Sausha @ {Show & Tell} said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...