LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dirt Cups

IMG_0937
I’m constantly trying to impress my kids with new desserts.  I’m pretty sure they’d be happy with a plain old cookie…so maybe it’s just me that likes the cool desserts! =) 
Since my little ones love gummy worms, I thought this would be the perfect treat.  Plus, it’s SO simple to make.  Here is what you’ll need:
IMG_0925
Start out by making your chocolate pudding using the directions found on the back of the box.  While that sets, finely crush about 15 OREO Cookies.  I used my food processor to make them very fine.
IMG_0933
Fill the bottom of each of your cups with some of the crushed Oreo Cookies. 
IMG_0930
Then, in a bowl mix together pudding, 1 tub (8 oz.) of whipped cream and 1/2 cup of cookie crumbs.  Mix together until combined.
IMG_0934
Spoon the pudding mixture on top of the cookie crumbs and top with the remaining crushed cookie crumbs.  Add your gummy worms so they are sticking out of the cups.
IMG_0937
Time to eat!  I hope your kiddos (or you) enjoy it as much as mine did!
Briana_signature


5 SWEET COMMENTS::

Ladybird Ln said...

What a fun blog you have. I love this idea! I am your newest follower. I would love it if you would consider following mine as well.

Carlee,
ladybirdln.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I remember making these with my mom growing up, they were super yummy! cute blog :)

http://itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

The dirt cups are so neat! These would be great at a little boys party

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

The dirt cups are so neat! These would be great at a little boys party

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...