LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{{What I Made Wednesday}} #36

As always, thank you for taking the time to link up your latest creations!
Last week’s favorites…
Most viewed link-up…
The Grant Life is featuring Christmas gift ideas for under $10!  Love this idea and the tutorials she has shared!
A few of our favorites…
Check out these adorable gift tags from too much time on my hands…they are adorable and look way better than my last minute writing on the wrapping paper! =)  Thanks for the great ideas Kim!
Seriously, these bars look A-MA-ZING!  I’m a HUGE fan of caramel and coconut….delish!  Thanks for sharing this GREAT recipe Inside BruCrew Life!
This yarn wrapped wreath is super cute and a very creative twist on the traditional Christmas wreaths!  It makes me want to start pulling out my Christmas decorations right now!  Check out the creative imperative for this delightful tutorial!
image
Here are the details:
  • **NEW**  You must be a follower of our blog.
  • Everything you link up must be made by you.
  • Link up to your specific post - not your main blog. (Please no Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • Please post our button or link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit at least 2 of the other participants and leave them a comment to show your LOVE!  We all love getting comments!!
  • **NEW** At the end of the week, the project that has received the most views will get their blog button on our sidebar for the next week!  You will be our {{Wednesday Winner}}!!  Yeah for free advertising! (:
Also, if you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!



7 SWEET COMMENTS::

Jamie said...

thanks so much for featuring the wreath!

Michael said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a great holiday. Looking forward to seeing what's linked up this week!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for a great party and for showing off my caramel bars this week:-) (it made my morning to see them featured) Have a great week!!!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

THank you for hosting. I like the yarn wreath you shared-but I don't have that much yarn! Maybe I need to start investing...

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

wow wow wow! thank you all for the feature!! very surprised :) and thanks for hosting a great link party!

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

Aww! You featured my gift tags! Thanks so very much:)

Mindy said...

Thanks for yet another week!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...