LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check out The Funky Polka Dot Giraffe….

The Funky Polka Dot Giraffe was one of the blogs out there that made me want to create my own crafty blog!  She has some AMAZING ideas that she posts on her blog!  She just hit 1000 followers and is having a 1000 FOLLOWERS CELEBRATION next week!  I am pretty excited to see what it is all about!

I know I will be checking out her blog daily!  Wanna join me???

Alisa_Signature

1 SWEET COMMENTS::

Tracy said...

That's one of my favorite crafty blogs too! BTW, you blog is great. I found you through Ginger Snap Crafts and am a new follower!
polkadotwhimsy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...