LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Santa Advent Calendar

I wanted to make a felt advent calendar this year…but of course ran out of time!  This is the story of my life….too much to do & not enough time to do it all in!  I knew that I wanted to make some sort of advent calendar & with not much time, I knew this was the one, when I stumbled upon it on Pinterest!  I found the idea here!  I remember doing advent calendars growing up….and I loved them!  I want to pass this tradition on to my children!

santa 003

Isn’t he so cute?  Each night, we will glue a cotton ball onto Santa’s beard!  This morning, my daughter is still talking about how Santa will be here when we make his beard.  I love how excited they get about Christmas!

It is not too late to make this easy & adorable advent calendar for your family!

Alisa_Signature

0 SWEET COMMENTS::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...