LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lasagna Soup

I LOVE soup!  Especially those recipes that are simple and taste delicious!  This recipe, that I stumbled upon on Pinterest, looks absolutely delicious!  We love lasagna in our house and I’m loving the idea of turning the classic into a soup.  How fun!  Since I’m a busy working mom, I will be turning this recipe into a crockpot recipe….directions to come! ;)  But until then, I hope you enjoy this recipe.  I’m super excited to try it for dinner tonight!

And while we’re talking about soup and crockpot recipes, do you have any favorite recipes that your family enjoys?  I’m looking for tried and true recipes to feature in a crock pot series, so let me know! :)

Briana_signature

3 SWEET COMMENTS::

Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

That is too funny, I was just going to write a post about how much I love Paula Dean's "Tastes Like Lasagna Soup!" It is very similar and one of my favorite recipes! I just made it the other night and it is so easy and so good. One thing that is a little different from this recipe is to take the little baggette bread broiled in the oven with just a bit of olive oil and garlic on it and then put a peice on the top of your soup and put the cheese over the top, YUM!!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Omg! I can't wait to try the crockpot recipe! This sounds delish. Just in time for soup season. ;)
I recently discovered a scrumptious, super easy recipe! Here's the link on my blog:
http://themillersnj.blogspot.com/2011/10/best-crock-pot-recipe-ever.html

♥Jazmin

KellyS said...

This looks great! I can't wait to see if it is as good as it looks! No crock pot soup recipes here, but here are my family favorites. My family loves what my husband calls "Cheesy Chicken." Combine 3/4 C water, 3/4 C white wine and 1 packet of Italian seasoning, and pour over Chicken breasts. Cook on high for 4 hours. Add 1 can Cream of Chicken soup and 1 8 oz package cream cheese. Heat on high for additional 30 minutes. Serve over pasta. Quick and easy! I also love "Angel Chicken" which is similar to the above recipe. Put chicken breasts in Crock pot. In separate sauce pot melt 1/4 cup butter. Add 1 packet Italian seasoning, 1 8 oz cream cheese, 1 can golden mushroom soup and 1/2 C white wine. Heat and mix well, do not boil. Pour over chicken and cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve over pasta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...