LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup {{Servin’ It Up Saturday}

I never used to make homemade chicken noodle soup until a friend told me how to make this version of the traditional chicken noodle soup….Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup! 

I tried it once and was instantly hooked!  I now make it all the time.  I don’t know what I love more….the creaminess, the noodles, the yummy carrots?  Ok, ok, it is all DELICIOUS!!!  Enjoy!!

kids 015

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

  • 3 chicken breasts, boiled & cubed
  • 6 cups water
  • 6 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
  • 1 medium onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 tsp. black pepper
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 1/2 package wide egg noodles, cooked al dente.

new 028

These are possibly the best noodles I have ever used.  If you can, try and use these or something similar.

  • 2 cups chopped carrots
  • 1 cup chopped celery
  • 2 cans cream of chicken soup
In a large pot, add water, chicken bouillon, onion, black pepper, bay leaf, carrots & celery.  Bring to a boil.  Turn to low and simmer until vegetables are tender.  Add cream of chicken soup and stir until blended in.  Add chicken and noodles.  Heat until hot.  Serve & enjoy!
Alisa_Signature

4 SWEET COMMENTS::

Maria said...

This looks delicious! Did you get the noodles at Benedicts?

Chef in Training said...

YUM! I just love your guy's blog! I visit here like everyday! :)

I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training Tomorrow! Plus there is going to be a fun giveaway too! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

This recipe looks amazing! Join in on the fun and come over to Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow to share this tasty recipe with us.
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!
http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

Athena said...

This soup looks so awesome and I can't wait to try it. I am your newest follower. Feel free to add this or any other projects to my Success U linkup party at www.thestuffofsuccess.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...