LinkyParties FeaturedOn AdvertiseOn AboutUs ContactUs
Don't forget to link up to our weekly {{What I Made Wednesday Party}}!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Monday

I am a menu planner.  It helps me in so many ways!!  The best thing about it is, that I know exactly what to get when I go to the grocery store on Monday and I don’t  have to make 500 trips back to the grocery store that week.  It also helps me prepare the night before, like taking the meat out of the freezer so it has a chance to thaw.  If I don’t make a menu for the week, it is inevitable that I am stressed out around 4:00 p.m., when I am trying to come up with what I am going to make for dinner that night!  Every Monday I will share with you what I am going to make for dinner for the week.  I hope it helps you as much as it helps me!

Monday: Swedish meatballs over egg noodles, green beans

Tuesday: Pizza rolls, salad

Wednesday: Soup, grilled cheese

Thursday: Waffles, bacon, canned peaches

Friday: Eat Out

Saturday: Ham and bean soup, rolls

Sunday: Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn

Alisa_Signature

0 SWEET COMMENTS::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...